Far too many products marketed for curly hair are full of questionable ingredients. The best non-toxic products for curly hair will help you amp up your curls and waves without compromising your health.
This post will be updated regularly as I try new products for curly hair. I will never promote products I do not personally use.
NOTE: If you are interested in the products I use to keep my grays looking bright and healthy, you can find that post here.
The non-toxic, cruelty-free products I am using and loving now
I use and LOVE the non-toxic products for curly hair from Evolvh, which are sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, pthalates-free, propylene glycol-free, and synthetic fragrance-free. They have lines for other hair types as well.
Here are the products I use:
- Evolvh curly hair shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner every other day. I do not wash daily. These are available as a healthy curls trio.
- Evolvh Volumizing Mousse
- Evolvh curl defining cream
- Evolvh wonder balm
- Evolvh hair spray
I also use these hair drying turbans after I shower. They are the best for keeping my hair from frizzing.
Apple Cider Vinegar works wonders on curls.
Every other week I wash with this apple cider vinegar rinse. My curls love it!
Shop my Additional Product Shelves By Clicking Here
My Styling Tools
This is a super short section because I usually just air dry my hair, but when I want to amp up my curl and volume I do use a couple extra items, like these:
- I use these microfiber towels to squeeze excess product into my hair (I will explain in the styling section)
- I use these clips to lift section of my roots for more volume. Additionally, I use these to hold my curls out of my face when I do my makeup.
- I use this hairdryer with the diffuser attachment.
Check out my post on how to make wavy hair curlier here.
Need Personalized Help?
Sign up for a consultation Here.
Or reach out anytime with questions!
Leave a Reply