I cannot wait to show you how easy it is to make your wavy hair curlier. With the right technique, the right products (non-toxic and cruelty-free, of course) it is easy.
My wavy to curly method is fool proof.
- Step One: spray in leave in conditioner or toner spray (see products) to very wet hair.
- Step Two: work a healthy amount of volumizing mousse and curly styling cream into very wet hair.
- Step Three: squeeze excess water and product from hair with microfiber towel- squeeze from the bottom to create curls.
- Step Four: (optional) add clips for lift and to keep out of face.
- Step Five: Either air dry at this point or Diffuse on low (medium heat) by actually laying hair into the diffuser. I dry upside-down part way through for volume.
- Lastly– add a very small amount of styling balm to palms, flip upside down, and squeeze the product into dry hair and maybe little hair spray for lift and setting and diffuser a few seconds more.
Pin for Later
The best non-toxic, cruelty-free products to make your wavy hair curlier
I have included the products from the video below but I also love products from Innersense.
This set includes the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, and curl cream.
Non-Toxic, Cruelty-free Volumizer
This Volumizer adds all-day lift and volume without stickiness.
Non-Toxic Cruelty-Free Balm
The best tools to make your wavy hair curlier
This is the dryer and diffuser attachment I currently use. I really want this one though!
These clips are great for creating lift at the root and for placing curls where you want them. When I air dry I use one to keep my curls from drying in my face.
I buy these microfiber towels in bulk because I use them to squeeze my hair, wash my face, and in place of paper towels to clean. They clean glass streak free without cleaner. . . just water!
Let me know if you try my method out or if you have questions!
I now offer one on one consultations, too.
Cheers to happy, healthy hair!