I cannot wait to show you how easy it is to make your wavy hair curlier. With the right technique, the right products (non-toxic and cruelty-free, of course) it is easy.
My wavy to curly method is fool proof.
- Step One: spray in leave in conditioner or toner spray (see products) to very wet hair.
- Step Two: work a healthy amount of volumizing mousse and curly styling cream into very wet hair.
- Step Three: squeeze excess water and product from hair with microfiber towel- squeeze from the bottom to create curls.
- Step Four: (optional) add clips for lift and to keep out of face.
- Step Five: Either air dry at this point or Diffuse on low (medium heat) by actually laying hair into the diffuser. I dry upside-down part way through for volume.
- Lastly– add a very small amount of styling balm to palms, flip upside down, and squeeze the product into dry hair and maybe little hair spray for lift and setting and diffuser a few seconds more.
Pin for Later
The best non-toxic, cruelty-free products to make your wavy hair curlier
I have included the products from the video below but I also love products from Innersense.
You can find all of my favorite curly hair products here, and my favorite products for gray hair here.
This set includes the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, and curl cream.
Non-Toxic, Cruelty-free Volumizer
This Volumizer adds all-day lift and volume without stickiness.
Non-Toxic Cruelty-Free Balm
A little goes a long way with this Wonder Balm and it lives up to it’s name: it seriously magical.
The best tools to make your wavy hair curlier
This is the dryer and diffuser attachment I currently use. I really want this one though!
These clips are great for creating lift at the root and for placing curls where you want them. When I air dry I use one to keep my curls from drying in my face.
I buy these microfiber towels in bulk because I use them to squeeze my hair, wash my face, and in place of paper towels to clean. They clean glass streak free without cleaner. . . just water!
Let me know if you try my method out or if you have questions!
I now offer one on one consultations, too.
Cheers to happy, healthy hair!
Leave a Reply